Be part of T.U.N International and embrace yourself with a team of talented people who truly understands the needs of the individual and consistently provide quality conferences, training and In-House Programs in the Asia Pacific Region.
Trainers (Training Workshops)
If you are an industry expert with years of corporate experience & have a passion in sharing your knowledge & imparting your skills, we would love to hear from you!
Interested in speaking at T.U.N International Events to share your knowledge and the know-how?
Speaking at our conferences offer you the passport to unlimited networking and business opportunities, with a very targeted group of decision makers from MNCs, top regional companies and government bodies. In addition, you will benefit from the extensive publicity and promotions which our exclusive marketing campaign provides.
Do you believe the sky’s the limit in your earning power?
If so, we will be interested to hear from you.
• Acquiring delegate sales on training courses / conferences
• Acquiring sponsorship sales for conferences when required.
• Conducting research in specified market on the type of training they are looking for.
• Promote in house training programs in Asia & Middle East.
• Handle key accounts in the region and maintain good relations with client account.
• KPIs of minimum 15 proposals to be sent daily.
• May need to go down to certain courses/conferences for networking & support.
• Reporting to Sales Manager.
Do you enjoy reading the newspaper & keeping yourself updated with industry trends? Do you have a good nose for sniffing out upcoming trends & enjoy conducting market research? If so, we will be interested to hear from you.
• Conducting research with the market for topic generation
• Sourcing for qualified/experienced trainers/speakers within stipulated budget & timeframe.
• Campaign planning for event
• Involved in planning yearly event calendar
• Drafting of brochure for design
• Liaising with design house on the brochure.
• Drafting of project brief for sales
• Conducting project brief with delegate sales & sponsorship department.
• Ensure that delegate sales & sponsorship department are on track for sales target.
• Lend support to delegate sales & sponsorship department.
• In charge of P&L report for event
• May need to travel to certain courses/conferences for networking & support.
• Reporting to Managing Director.